- What claim form do I use for benefits?
- Why did I receive a letter for more information after a claim was submitted?
- I have already answered the letter and got another in the mail today asking for the same information. Why?
- I received a “Claim Denial Notice” on a claim, but never received the original letter. What can I do now to get the claim processed?
- I received an “Explanation of Benefits” for a claim I submitted. Could you explain all the information on the sheet.
- What is the major medical deductible and major medical copayment?
- When I received my Explanation of Benefits there was a non-covered amount that was denied because the charge exceeds the Fund’s usual, customary and reasonable allowance.
- I have been a member for many years and recently moved. Is there anything I need to fill out with my new address?
- I filled out the Census Card, but now I received a letter asking for more information on my new born. Why?
- How do I change my beneficiary for my death benefit?
- I have been sick for two weeks, can I collect any benefits?
- If my disability happened during the course of my employment, would it be all right to collect weekly disability benefits?
- What card do I use for my benefits?
- Why did I get denied for vitamins on my prescription card when my doctor prescribed them for me?
- Are death benefits taxable?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – H&W
This page contains answers to common questions handled by our support staff.